You can help homeless cats by volunteering your time and talents. We always need volunteers for:
- Fostering adoptable cats and kittens
- Feeding and monitoring homeless cats
- Public education campaigns
- Postering for fundraisers, public education, lost pets etc.
- Staffing information booths and fundraiser tables
- Distributing and writing newsletters
- Fundraising and grant research
- Transcribing calls to the helpline
- Merchandise inventory
- Donation research (looking for donations of cat food etc.)
Students are urged to join the Network to educate their peers and help the Stanford Cats, rather than adopt another cat when missing family and pets. Students, please contact the Network to contribute ideas or to volunteer your help.