Thank you to everybody who has supported Feline Friends Network over the years – as volunteers, as adopters, as fosters, as contributors, as supporters. All of the good that has been done for cats at Stanford and in our community by Feline Friends Network has been because of you caring and supporting us in our mission.
We are no longer accepting donations, as we are working on slowly shutting down our volunteer network.
We know that the mission of the Feline Friends Network is not completed forever as caring for new cats that appear on the campus will need to be addressed. Adult cats and kittens that are stray or are dumped onto campus by students will continue to appear. Until everyone takes more responsibility for sterilizing and caring for their pets, there will be legions of homeless cats. Unfortunately, the small number of volunteers with changing busy lives cannot continue to do all the work involved.
Fortunately, Crane Pest Control, that works on the campus, has caring people who will take care of any animals that are found and send them to the San Martin Animal Shelter (the shelter for unincorporated Santa Clara County). We recommend sending your future donations to them or one of the following local organizations:
- County of Santa Clara Animal Services – https://animalservices.sccgov.org/ (408) 636-3900
Note for donations: they are a 170(c)(1) instead of a 501(c)(3)
- Palo Alto Humane Society – https://www.paloaltohumane.org/ (650) 424-1901
- Peninsula Catworks – https://www.peninsulacatworks.org/ (408) 831-2280
- Homeless Cat Network – https://www.homelesscatnetwork.com/ (650) 508-9013
- Nine Lives Foundation – https://ninelivesfoundation.org/ (650) 368-1365
Please contact us if you have any questions.